Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm wearing my heart on my Shoulder... Umm ok

So for the past couple of hours Johanna and I have been chilling with our Diet Cokes and watching some Friday night TV (yes to answer your questions Johanna and I have lives we just decided to have some chill time tonight with our BFF Hugo!) Anyways it has got me thinking about what if we had our own TV show... I know, I know every little girl (and big girls too) wish they were famous movie/TV stars dating Brad Pitt but my question is what kind of show would I want to star on? Well first off I would so want to be the next Hannah Montana, and of course a Disney Channel star (look out Ashley Tisdale here I come!) But in reality I can't sing so it would never work out! So then I moved on to the idea of a Soap Opera, my name would be Julie Mason and I would have a long lost love come back to life and I would wear the same outfit for 10 episodes because they all take place on the same day... Ok but it sounds just a little too dramatic! What next... so no Hannah Montana Star, No Soap Opera star, how about a Reality Star...(like The Amazing Race or Survivor) I believe they have the "Best of the both worlds." First off I should explain how I came to this conclusion, tonight we watched the clip from the New Bachlor series (which I do have to admit one time my mom, sister and I spent the whole day watching an entire season... I don't think it worked out for them in the end though.) But to get back to the point it showed the one girl on the new season and she tells Jason, the new bachlor, that she is wearing her heart on her shoulder... which Johanna and I found very amusing, maybe it will catch on and end up in the new cheesy romantic comedy someday... But then it hit me, it so would be the best type of show to be on because you get to be on TV, say funny things that people will always remember but after the show ends you can walk away and be forgotten, and plus people will call you by your real name, and I love my name! So in conclusion if you have decided to drop everything and move to Hollywood I suggest you try and get on reality TV... plus I would hold the camera while you jumped off a bridge to try and get on Survivor!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

i'll watch your show! i already watch bachelor anyway!!! xoxo

Liliana Porter said...

Um, yes I have become a reality buff as well....have you watched Millionaire Matchmaker?? I admit, my family and I watch it together...Well, I think you should totally do that for your reality show...Except, instead of setting up millionares with dates, you should set up your friends with good-lookin' millionaires :)

Ingrid said...

how completely boring! you haven't posted a new blog in HOW LONG?!?! :)